Isatel pursues an open policy of fixed and uniform tariff across the network VSAT TDM / MF-TDMA. This approach simplifies the customer network design and implementation of the required solutions
"Isatel" - is a subsidiary of the International Organization of Space Communications "Intersputnik" is an integrator company provides comprehensive satellite communication services.
- Favorable conditions for the lease of satellite capacity and the use of ground-based infrastructure of the entire group.
- The possibility of constructing a global, international networks of mutually beneficial cooperation with other companies of the group.
- Access to know-how and technologies of the entire group, using the experience of other companies.
- The possibility of temporary attract the human and other resources of the group to implement large-scale projects.
- Strategic and political support.
- To implement the project LLC "Isatel" attracts partners and subcontractors in different countries of the world, coordinates their interaction and regulates the level of quality of rendered services. Partners have all the necessary licenses and permits for the successful implementation of projects. Enterprise partners have the necessary licenses and permits for the provision of telecommunication services on the territory of its activities and offer a uniform quality standard.
Years of experience Intersputnik in various regions of the world, including in emerging markets, the Group has allowed experts to develop several types of business models, creation of the national telecom operator. These business models make it possible to solve problems of various sizes - from building a support network, to create a complete satellite communication systems, including ground infrastructure and national communications satellite.